Kane First United Methodist Church
Hours: Part Time up to 20 hours
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Ezekiel 16:60 – Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.
- To build a sense of community within the local youth
- Prior experience working with youth
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with others in a team setting
- Attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Living a faithful Christian life
- Have or obtain clearances, including Safe Sanctuary clearances
- Provide opportunities for both spiritual and social development for local youth
- Provide quality programs and mentoring for local youth
- Recruit, develop, and deploy volunteers for the church’s youth ministry
- Work closely with the Pastor for the planning and coordinating of activities.