Kane First United Methodist Church
Hours: Part Time up to 20 hours
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Mark 16:15 – 15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
- Information and Communication ministry
- To provide hybrid Worship experiences
- To Provide information on FUMC
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current technology and media
- Ability to work with others in a team setting
- Attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Living a faithful Christian life
- Have or obtain clearances, including Safe Sanctuary clearances
- Manage the church’s digital presence, ensuring cohesion across multiple platforms both inside and outside of Church building
- Handle worship related software for traditional and contemporary worship.
- Recruit, train and develop volunteer media team to assist with all media related ministries.
- Record, broadcast, edit and support the tech/media aspects of worship services and other events for live streaming and website.
- Maintain and continually update/grow website to its maximum creative potential
- Develop and implement a progressive plan for audio/video equipment upgrades required for all worship.
- Oversee the physical set-up and tear down of media related equipment (sound, microphones, cameras, etc.) for traditional and contemporary worship.
- Work directly with the Pastor and Worship team for the planning and coordinating of Church related activities/marketing.